TexShare, a cooperative program to share library resources, allows SEU students and faculty free borrowing privileges at member libraries. This includes most academic and public libraries in Texas. For more information, please visit TexShare.
- Apply for a TexShare card at the Library Information Desk in the Munday Library OR apply for a card online.
- Cards issued to students, adjunct faculty, and staff will expire at the end of each semester on May 15, August 15, or December 15.
- Cards issued to regular faculty will expire on August 15 of each year.
- Present your TexShare card and your SEU ID to the Library Information Desk of the library from which you wish to borrow materials and you will be issued a courtesy borrowers card.
- A courtesy card does not allow remote access to electronic resources.
- Be sure to check the policies of the TexShare library from which you wish to borrow materials.
- University of Texas Libraries
- Austin Public Library
- Austin Community College Libraries
- Austin History Center
- Legislative Reference Library of Texas
- Southwestern University: Smith Library Center – Georgetown, Texas
- Texas State Library and Archives Commission (TSLAC) Home Page
- Texas State University: Albert B. Alkek Library
For more information, visit the TexShare Web site.