Part 1

After analyzing my findings on my time tracker, I’ve seen that I spend a lot of time alone. Most of my free time is spent on homework or working on my own projects. I prioritize my boyfriend and shut myself in my room most of the time. Not only that, but my sleeping and waking up schedule fluctuates, rather than stays consistent, which puts stress on me.

Part 2

I painted this with acrylics on canvas for my boyfriend’s birthday.

I like to work with oil paints, but I only have acrylic at the moment. Something I enjoy is religious mythology. I enjoy the symbolism and like to paint scenes of religious myths. This particular piece I made because I like to mix and match religious figures and symbolism to give new meaning to a religious figure.

I painted this digitally with my tablet.

This piece was a redraw of a scene for my favorite cartoon: Steven Universe. The people in this show are also reminiscent of Hindu gods with their colored skin, many arms, and colorful, flowy, clothing. This character is named Opal, and she uses a a bow and arrow as her weapon.

I painted this picture digitally of a companion in Fallout 4 with my tablet.

I drew this piece as fan art for one of the companions you can have in a game called Fallout 4. Her name is Cait, a woman of Irish decent who was captured and sold to fight in an arena for the entertainment of others. My favorite game series is Fallout because of the thought that goes into each characters design and story.