We had to go through and decide on a type that would go with the style that we wanted and that the type was readable for the animation that we did. I wanted/needed to make sure that the text chosen was readable on different scales but also not to overpowering (bold). We had to work on the animation of the latch that allowed of a change between the first category and the second. For me, it was a struggle to decide how I wanted to rearrange things that so that the movement wasn’t cluttered. The transitions between the different compositions was also important. I was ok with this at the beginning but within the last few days of the project, the location of all the frames shifted and it was a struggle to not get irritated at the program because I was not moving any of the first key points. In the end, I still did not fix it so that the transitions are fully fluent and it still drives me crazy but…. I ran out of time. The time of the motion of all of the latches together need to feel like they go together. I know for mine, the third latch feels like it is a different composition because it is a much faster pace between frames. This changes the feel of the latch and the whole video. The final presentation is also important because you get to look at the video as a whole. You see if the speeds of the the three latches together and if they feel like they all go together. I know that my last latch feels different because it is a bit faster. Also I choose to add a photo but I am unsure about my decision of the photo. I ended up playing with a lot of different backgrounds and the cliff was the best of the options. The struggle with the background is that because it is a photo there are places where the image is lighter/darker and so I had to change a lot of the black text/lines to white lines so as to make them visible.