Final Prototype Sequence Book (Ink Jet print)

I came across many problems when attempting to print out my sequence book. When I tried to print the evens on the other side of the odds the first time, I loaded the preprinted paper in wrong and it came out backwards and in the wrong orientation. In addition to this my papers stuck together when printing and ruined the form of the prints. On my second attempt at printing, everything seemed to have printed correctly until I looked at the order, and the printing made two of my pages flip somehow. I am still unsure how this happened because it was not a printing issue, but a mix up in the spread that translated weird when printing. Two of my images in my book were actually swapped and the the logic of my sequence broke down because it changed what the flaps and reveal underneath. Although there were some problems, I have refined my current prototype from the previous drafts through changing the formats and structure of my book. By abstracting time and changing my type selection I believe that my book was improved. Overall, I think that I can make the book have no flaws on my next print because I have learned from my mistakes.

img_0575 img_0576 img_0577 img_0578 img_0579 img_0580 img_0581 img_0582