Sequence Thumbnails

These thumbnails display a simple foundation of what my book will depict. The front and back cover will be a picture of the sky with the spider I have been taking pictures of during different times of day. I will incorporate the spider into the book as well. The book will open to a picture of the morning sky and it will be flippable to show underneath the sunset sky. Also when you flip the half pages a poem about the time of day is shown on the other side of the flap. This continues for the difference between a stormy sky and the rainbow and sun after the storm and poems that go along with this. I will be replacing the storm image to one I took from when it was raining. Then lastly there will be pictures at the end of the book in a flip out format showing the sequences contrast between night and day, and there will be corresponding poems associated with night and day. The book will explore the sequential patterns of time and weather in a day through contrasting images of this through cuts and flaps in the book.

sequence-book

img_0410-1