Not to Be Taken Literally

Someone Irritating

A former U.S. President that could be considered irritating - and sometimes funny.
During my visit at the Texas Capital I found a former U.S. President that could be considered irritating – and sometimes funny.

Someone in Water

someone in water
Tison, my pet dog, enjoys walking through small bodies of water.

Someone Intimidating

someone intimidating
A representation of Tison’s face when he gets mad; he at times can look intimidating.

Your Biggest Fear

Your biggest Fear
This cemetery represents my biggest fear: death. I hope to overcome such fear someday.

Your Favorite Possession

Favorite Possesion
One of my favorite possessions right now are my glasses. Without my pair of eyeglasses, I would be unable to recognize people, writing, and danger at far distance. My glasses are always an integral part of my day.

Your Biggest Lost

Your Biggest Lost
A recent big loss was my other pet, Canela. She was a sweet girl. She went missing two weeks ago and we will always have her bed ready for her.

Your Best Friend

Your Best Friend
I cannot say that I have a best friend because I am lucky to have more than one. My dad (right) and my brother (left) are my best of friends since birth. My other best friend, my mother, was also present when this picture was taken – she was then one who took the photo.

Your Favorite Place

Your Favorite Place
My favorite place downtown: the Texas Capital park. I consider the Texas Capital an inspiring and exciting place. I enjoy learning from and studying politics. The Capital has a rich history of political events and to this day continues to be a place for cutting edge political affairs. I hope to be an active part of this place someday.

Your Dark Side

Your Dark Side
A dark and twisted image of my face.

Your Dreams

Your Dream II
Both of these images are a part of a mural located on the East side of Austin. These images represent some of my dreams. The skull, tongue, single eye, and face with googly eyes are similar to the familiar figures of my dreams.When I dream about people who I consider as mean, cruel, or who are in pain, I think of them as abstract figures in an abstract environment while dreaming.

Your Dream I

Something you Covet

I wish to have my own horse someday.
I wish to have my own horse someday.

Something you dread

Something you Dread
This pointy plant painfully poked me as a kid and I have always resented it ever since.

Something you Don’t Understand

Something you Don't Understand
I was unable to understand this Sudoku game and the corresponding piece of wood is insulting saying that I am “PLAIN DUMB”.

Something Timely

Something Timely
This snail reacted in a timely manner when it recognized possible danger. At its own pace, it ran away from me.

Something Timeless

Something TIMELESS
These old fashioned instruments and radio demonstrate that music is timeless.

Somewhere You’ve Never Been

Somewhere You've Never Been
As an native Austinite, I am embarrassed to say that I have never toured the Austin History Center.

A Celebration

A Celebration
My parents during our celebration of Father’s Day.

A Nightmare

A Nightmare
The large, dark cloud and road reminded me of a scary video I saw while in high school. The video was about a hitchhiker that turned out to be a ghost – which soon caused my nightmare. While driving towards Cesar Chavez St., I could not help, but notice the scene was similar to the one from the video where the ghost appeared.

A Mundane Moment

A Mundane Moment
Tison taking his usual nap.

A Fleeting Moment

A Fleeting Moment
A bird that fled away from me.

A Secret

A secret II
There is a secret in the hole underneath the parrot…
A secret I
The secret: baby birds.

What You Can’t See

What you Can't See
Unfortunately, when we look up to the sky our view is quite limited. We cannot see deep into outer space with our own eyes. We are lucky to at least see the moon and stars at night.