This time when I went to go take pictures it was allot more difficult to find pictures that were suitable. I spent a couple hours in South Congress trying to find stuff that matched the Gestalt style of photography. It is very difficult finding good enough pictures that suit a specific style. Though once I found one picture I was able to connect the dots and find more.
- What are the main points of each article?
- The First article wants to identify if whether or not artists are entrepreneurs. The Second article is about how entrepreneurs can teach business to artist.
- What can artists learn from their “entrepreneurial cousins”?
- They can learn to become organized along with build multiple support systems as to not struggle as an independent artist.
- Do you agree that artists are entrepreneurs? why?
- I agree that artist are entrepreneurs because an artist is risking his financial stability on his works of art.
- Which of the 12 characteristics of artists do you agree with?
- I agree with the “Artist are craftspeople” they make things, whether it be a painting or sculpture. They are making something so that have a mindset of not only a painter or sculpture but of a creator as well.
- What others would you add to the list?
- That no two artist is ever the same, they may be able to copy another artist work but it will never have the same feel.
- Additional thoughts.
- Artist and entrepreneurs are very similar. They can indeed learn from one another when it comes to organization and support along with other things.
- Do you have grit, or is this something you need to work on?
- My grit level from 1(less grit) to 5(most grit) was at 3.63 which I don;t consider bad it’s in the middle. I do have grit but I do have to work on it.
- List a couple of things you could do to increase your level of grit.
- Work harder
- Spend enough time on one project
- Focus on one project
When I went to go take pictures at South Congress I realized that taking pictures is not just point and shoot, thought some would argue that, for the first few minutes of me being in the area I was taking photos trying to figure out what I liked taking pictures of. So that’s what I did I didn’t try to focus on one specific thing I took various photos some having the same sort of style others having a totally different feel to them. South Congress was a wonderful place to take pictures in, there were various things that caught my attention, many things I considered worth a good picture. It does take a while to get a great photo you have to be patient and you have to be willing. You can take a photo and then later realize that you may not like it and go back to that area and take an even better photo. One thing I was sure of was that I wanted to take pictures that made me feel why Austin is the way it is, I wanted to take pictures that captured some of the aspects of Austin.
Both the article and the video enlighten the already set ideals that I had, the video expanded on the way I think of creativity while the article furthered my knowledge of why we enjoy video games. The Video while talking about what I already know about creative thinking expanded it further, it digs deep into where our creativity came from and how something we didn’t expect to shape it did. The Article is a study that showed me that even the most of casual of players share the interest of those who have hardly even played a game. Creativity plays a part in both ways because someone who is super creative understands the story further in a game than someone who plays because they are bored and have nothing else to do. Creativity is the basis for a video game and how a person experiences a game.