Journal Entry: November 19

This week was really hard. I was really struggling with my English class this week which isn’t any surpriseĀ but I really was tired of this class this week. However, the highlight of my week was seeing that Anonymous play which was pretty amazing. I saw the resemblance of the Odyssey in the play. Anonymous was a modern version of the Odyssey in which showed him fighting the cyclops or the butcher in the play. They both ran into the sirens and Calypso and the king and queen and the princess. It was an emotional rollercoaster. I felt almost every emotion in this play which was very well executed. I also got into my 11 am bio class which I was so happy because I really wanted that class because I heard Steffenson had really good teachings and is faculty. So all I need is my bio lab, chemistry, and that lab too. I also have not started my NY Times assignment which is due Tuesday but I have a bio test Monday so I need to study for that test. I can’t wait for Thanksgiving and Black Friday sales I have been saving up for that night.