Journal Entry: October 8

My week consisted of tons of food and homework. The homework part was all rhetoric and comp II. That class breaks me down and rips me apart. I struggle in that class so hard because I do not want to do that class, I am so uninterested in that class I forget about it sometimes. My passion is with the sciences but I know that I must be good in all subjects. My professor puts on so much work upon us and that class takes the longest time for me to finish my homework. Also my philosophy and religion freshman studies class is a struggle. I think the topics are so interesting in what we talk about but I cannot grasp those concepts so easily and plus reading the articles he gives us is hard too because its with old English and complex syntax’s. The tons of food part was amazing though but I spent about 40 dollars on. I made some new friends this weekend which prompted us to go out and eat. We had went to hopdoddys and ihop which consisted in laughs and debates. I think they will be long term friends. I hope this week will be an easier load on rhetoric and comp because of the friday off and I plan on going home that weekend. I am excited to see my family again and my church because I miss them so much.