Journal Entry: September 17

My week has been good, I have been on top of my game with homework and studying. I have been working hard so I was like why not and go out this weekend and party with my friends. So this weekend I went to the club, Kingdom, and it was super fun. I was dancing and jumping and having a great time. It wasn’t until 4 am when we left the club to go home and I was so tired after that. I took a lyft back to St Edwards and fell asleep at 5 am. I woke up at 1pm and realized I had a lot to do. So these things caught up to me I saw that I can’t take a break unless I finished everything for this weekend. Off tangent, but my friend from Houston came in to visit me and he expected to drop my lab report due and other papers due to hang out with him. I wish I did hang out but I have responsibilities to fulfill and did not want to lazy and procrastinate. My week was boring nothing important happened, other than my interest says that they’re available but could be lying. Sorry, I’m just spewing thoughts on here because I think this is a good place to clear my mind and empty my thoughts on a material that I could look back on.