Sequence Book

InDesign Thumbnails

InDesign was a little tricky at first but now I think I’m beginning to understand how to put these books together. I decided to use images from congress for my project. In my book I want to  show sequence by organizing the different ways that people travel along south congress during their day. Some people are out shopping, some are headed to work, a few are out meeting for lunch, and others are just marching to the beat of their own drum. I started out with pictures of pedestrians, which were very prevalent on south congress. I then moved to bikes, motorcycles and finally public transportation such as cabs and metro busses.  I chose to make my pages 10×10 because I wanted the images to be a little larger. I am going to print the book and trim off the extra paper as well as the creep to make square pages I chose the name “Congressional Transit” for this project because it was focused on the people who pass through congress avenue everyday.  I have a few more images I’m considering but these thumbnails represent the ones I have decided on so far. I am excited to start putting these books together.