STORYBOARD:

“I took an inside look to into Cabra to see how the fall issue of cabra will come to be, but first I wanted to learn more about cabra and what makes it so different and diverse.”

**Shots / Audio

-Christopher welcoming the models to the auditions

-CABRA meeting

“First, I sat down with Ysenia Valdez who is the creator of cabra, who started it at the beginning of fall semester 2015 to understand what makes cabra so different and the message of CABRA.”

**Shots / Audio

-Ysenia’s interview of what made her start CABRA and how it compares to other school fashion magazines.   

-Her role now that she has stepped down and passed the editor-in-chief position to Ethan Cummins.

**Shots

-Shot of Ethan Cummins at auditions talking to models

-Shots of Ethan at the meeting

“Ethan Cummins who is the current editor in chief of the magazine explained to me how he feels about taking the reins from Ysenia and keeping the message of cabra alive and breathing”

“The fall 2016 issue will be out around dead week, just before finals, and those at Cabra cannot wait to show St. Edward’s the current fashion that’s happening around them.”

**Shots:

-Cabra Meeting

-Audio:Ethan’s interview

“Today is auditions at St. Edward’s University, and these young men and women are all hoping to join the magazine, but sadly not everyone can make it through. But Christopher Gonzalez, who is in charge of casting explained to me how models are chosen and I was surprised to hear his methods of selecting students to fit the Cabra look.”

“Christopher Gonzalez, who is in charge of casting walked me through the process of how he chooses the models and his role at cabra.”

**Audio: Chris interview

**Shots:

-models talking/laughing

-models walking into audition

-models getting their picture taken

“Some models I talked to at the auditions told me what they thought about cabra, and it seems like the message of cabra resonates with them and prompted them to audition to be a part of this diverse and artistic fashion magazine”

**-models getting interviewed

“I asked two students auditioning for the magazine to see if they agree about what CABRA”

**Shots/Audio:

-shots of the physical copy of magazine

-shots of models

-shot of online magazine scrolling

“But even though CABRA is welcoming, just like in the world of fashion not everyone can make the cut”

**- shot of model walking out of room

“It seems that those at CABRA are doing exactly what Ysenia wanted the magazine to be, but she had no idea it would grow into such a large campus organization.”

**Audio clip of Ysenia telling me about how she never expected the magazine to get so big, but how happy she is with it.

“Diverse, artistic, fresh, and what’s in style is what CABRA wants to show the campus of St. Edward’s. The issue will hit the shelves a week before finals so everyone can enjoy and see the current fashion that walks the campus.”

CUNEO

screen-shot-2016-10-03-at-9-28-26-pm[With the shots I have now I have 2:40] 

[also I have 5 audio interviews]