Faculty, have you created or updated your faculty profile?
The faculty profiles on www.stedwards.edu are intended to be flexible and allow for you to accurately showcase your professional academic career and highlight unique achievements. This profile framework was developed in conjunction with St. Edward’s University faculty (full time and adjunct) in late 2014 and early 2015.
As faculty, you are responsible for the accuracy of your own information and maintenance of your profile. You may access your profile at anytime. You may also access the faculty profile guide with instructions on how to update your profile. Note: It is important to get an official St. Edward’s University photo taken by Marketing for your faculty profile. Please contact marketing to see when the next photo session will take place.
The current version of the St. Edward’s University website was launched to the public in July 2015. In Fall of 2014, the following goals were established as the guiding principles for the web presence. It is critical to keep these goals in mind as new content is added.
- Goal 1. Increase awareness of the St. Edward’s brand and enhance the reputation of St. Edward’s as an intellectual and scholarly center.
- Goal 2. Increase quality and number of students in all academic programs.
- Goal 3. Establish a website that provides a consistent user experience for internal and external stakeholders to gather information and execute tasks quickly and efficiently.
How Often Should I Update Content?
Any outdated or incorrect content can and should be updated regularly. However, it is recommended that your profile be refreshed every 6 to 12 months.
- firstname.lastname@example.org with technical questions.
- email@example.com with training questions.
- firstname.lastname@example.org with questions about faculty profile photos and photo sessions offered.