As we approach the end of our first year fully using Canvas, we’re looking for some feedback from faculty who have incorporated the tool in their classes. While we have a bird’s-eye view into how Canvas works, we don’t always have insight into how it works for you. With that in mind, we’re interested in understanding:
- How is Canvas meeting your needs?
- What are challenges with using Canvas?
- What are some favorite timesavers in Canvas?
- What do you wish you could do in Canvas?
- How do you use Canvas in face-to-face or blended classes?
- How do your students engage with Canvas?
- How has student participation increased?
To gather this information, Instructional Technology will host our first Canvas Focus Group on Monday, March 27.
Canvas Focus Group
Monday, March 27
Lunch will be provided, so please RSVP for this event and let us know about any dietary needs. In the meantime, if you have questions, please contact Brenda Adrian at email@example.com.