On the final day of the Innovation Institute the following elements are due from each fellow (or team of fellows for those team-teaching).
I. Project Presentation (8 minutes)
The presentation should cover the following information:
- Brief description of course
- Brief description of pedagogical experiment
- What is the approach, e.g., inquiry-guided learning?
- What will you do: describe x assignment or project
- How will this improve student learning
- How will you test it?
- What will be biggest challenge of this experiment?
- What is your status? What have you accomplished? What work remains before you teach this course?
- What other approach or experiment have you heard about this week that you would like to try next?
II. Written Report
After your presentation please share a written report covering the same elements as your presentation as a post on this blog. (This could be the text of your presentation.) This post is due by Monday, June 2.