Due Tuesday, May 26. Post your ideas about how you will extend your own personal learning network.
What is a Personal Learning Network (PLN)?
Consider the following questions:
- Who is in your learning network?
- Who do you turn to for professional development?
- Why is this person/resource in your network?
- Why do you spend time following/reading this person?
- How do you contribute to your network?
Resources and Tools
- Organizations we (St. Edward’s University) are members of:
- Resources at St. Edward’s University:
- Other Resources: