Current and Projected Expert hours

Currently I am a full time student. I am taking 2 improv classes at night on Monday and Tuesday. I work as a graphic designer at the campus ministry. I also work as a host and prep cook at Casa de Luz, a local vegan restaurant during the weekends. Oh and I manage their social media’s, I enjoy doing that very much, classic millennials am i right?

Even though i am very busy i plan on using the free time that i have during the day like Wednesday, and Fridays to work on graphic design. Wednesdays and Thursday I get out of work at 5 and have time after that, which i could also use to work on graphic design.

I am the Adobe Creative Cloud Suite on my laptop, so that gives me the freedom to work on graphic design stuff whenever I want. I don’t have to be at school on the Trustee or Arts 121 computers to work on it.

I plan on spending at least 4-6 hours outside of class to work on just graphic design work for this class. We will see how it goes. Even if I have to wake up early, or stay up lat eon some days.