Blog Post 4

# Statement of Saudi Arabia, Egypt, UAE and Bahrain on lists of terrorism.

Summary:

A statement issued by Saudi Arabia, Egypt, the United Arab Emirates and Bahrain revealed a list of 59 individuals and 12 entities on its terrorism lists, which are funded and supported by the State of Qatar with money and weapons.

# Gargash: Qatar’s request for protection from two non-Arab countries is tragic.

Summary:

UAE Foreign Minister Anwar Gargash said that “the massive escalation from Qatar is confusing and the demand for political protection from two non-Arab states and military protection from one of them, perhaps a new tragic chapter.

Reflection:

Saudi Arabia, Egypt, UAE and Bahrain declared that they are going to defeat terrorism that relates to Qatar no matter what. In my opinion, this is the best decision and it should’ve happened many years ago. This decision is late, but late better than never. It is time to clear up the field and expose the countries who support the terrorist groups no matter if some of these countries are neighbors.it is an important step to expose the names of terrorists or who support it on news and social media. I express the sympathy with the Qatari citizens, but national security and religion over everything and there is no tolerance on those issues. Further, Qatar still manipulating and denying the accusations. In my humble perspective, if Qatar believes they did not do anything illegal, why would they demand the protection from two Non-Arab countries( Turkey-Iran). The names that revealed on the news living and working in the middle east, and most of them from Qatar. Some of these names pretending the innocence for a long time on social media and I was shocked when I saw their names on the list of the terrorist members. in conclusion, Qatar is leading itself to the darkness because they gave up the country to another country who believes in chaos in the middle east which is Iran.