2 Dog Products You Can’t Live Without!

The 2 dog products that you absolutely need for your furry friend or friends is a good, quality brand harness and Kong treat dispensers.

Firstly, purchasing a quality brand harness has not only allow me to walk my 70lb. furry friend Thor around with ease and puts me more in control of our walking time together. (Instead of him walking me around). My favorite harness that I have purchased for him has been from Amazon which only took two days to get to my front door step and only $15. (That’s affordable without breaking the bank too). This harness has also allowed me to full gain control whenever I need to pull him away from anything with the large handle on the back of the harness and does not pull on his neck instead its his chest. Overall, I give harnesses 10/10 stars, if you have a large dog that you need a little more help controlling, this will definitely help you out.

The link to the exact one I personally purchased is right below:

Secondly, having a treat dispenser toy can be a huge advantage for any dog parent because they are the perfect distraction for when you need to leave the house or when they are barking profusely. The Kong brand is a great brand that has many selections for dogs all across the board. The have a helpful chart that can makes it easier to pick which Kong would be the best fit for your dog. It ranges from toughness and age for all dogs. Personally, Thor has had two or three different kinds since he has continually grown from a puppy. In addition, cleaning them is a breeze with little efforts to get rid for any residue left behind. Thor has always loved getting his Kong in his crate because that is where he feels safe and has an awesome treat whenever he has to be crate trained. This has helped him feel excited to get into his crate and explore what treat there is in his Kong.

The link to purchase a new Kong for your friend is right below:

https://www.kongcompany.com/

Comment what are your favorite dog products that you can not live without!

Thank you for your time, Chelsea Ruiz