March 19, 2020

Did you change your spring break plans because of the virus? From what to what?

We are planning to go for a vacation in Morocco and we canceled it a few months before the pandemic spread all over the world. Currently just staying home most of the time trying to catch up and be up to-date on my school projects. If I found myself bored I try to go for the nearby water and do fishing. Nothing much to do outside most of the establishment are closed like the restaurants have no dinning service because of the virus.

How did you feel when you were informed the remainder of the semester would be held online?

That is expected because of the virus people are afraid they may acquire it. Also, maybe it is a big liability for the school if the virus spread all over the University but it any case I am okey with it.

Where will you be living while courses are held online? Is this a change from usual?

We just moved to a more cheaper house in Round Rock. So far there is no problem in the internet service. So I guess it will be okey while I am doing the online courses.

What has been your experience with moving classes online? What’s good? What’s not so good?

Good it is convenient. It save me gas and mileage. Bad side I loved seeing, feeling the experience of seeing my classmate and professor in person.

How has the virus (and the precautions taken to prevent it spreading) impacted your daily life?

I carry hand sanitizer, wash my hands frequently to avoid the virus.

How worried are you about getting the virus?

Not Really. If my number goes up, then it’s time.

Do you know anyone who has gotten COVID-19?

No.

Are you staying in? What are you doing to pass the time?

Staying in, sometimes go fishing. Read notes, book, watch video tutorials.

Are you going out? Where do you go and what is it like?

Grocery store, people are loco they are panicking most of the shelves are empty.

Is there anything else you’d like to tell us about what you’re feeling or experiencing right now?

I am okey. Anxiety, stress and depress sometimes.