Did you change your spring break plans because of the virus? From what to what?

I didn’t change my plans

How did you feel when you were informed the remainder of the semester would be held online?

I was upset, worried, frustrated, and angry. My classes cannot be held online, because they are performance and dance classes.

Where will you be living while courses are held online? Is this a change from usual?

I will have to live at home. This will be very difficult for me since I’ve gotten used to being on my own.

What has been your experience with moving classes online? What’s good? What’s not so good?

I haven’t begun taking online classes, but I’m sure that they won’t be good. I don’t learn well online.

How has the virus (and the precautions taken to prevent it spreading) impacted your daily life?

The only thing that has impacted my life is the changing to online courses.

How worried are you about getting the virus?

I’m not very worried. I’ve heard that older people and those who have weak immune systems or immune system difficulties are the ones who are affected.

Do you know anyone who has gotten COVID-19?

No.

Are you staying in? What are you doing to pass the time?

Yes, I’m staying in. I’ve been watching movies and playing video games and that’s about all I can do.

Are you going out? Where do you go and what is it like?

I go out to get food. It’s like a ghost town.

Is there anything else you’d like to tell us about what you’re feeling or experiencing right now?

This is probably one of the saddest times I’ve ever had. My major requires in-class to learn. I devoted my time and energy to a musical production that may not ever happen now. I’m extremely depressed. I’m worried for my grades because I don’t learn well online.