Blog Post #6

Blog Post #6

For each class ask yourself the following:

1. My greatest strengths in visu 1 seminar include: staying ontop of all my homework and being able to turn everything in on time
  2. My greatest strengths in english include: Being able to read the criteria that my professor wants and being able to produce my work in that exact format
  3. My greatest strengths in College Algebra include: My ability to always do my homework early and get a good homework grade.
  4. My greatest strengths in my visu 1 class include: My ability to contribute to the group conversations.
  5. My greatest strengths in LLC course: is my ability to alter his words and create my own notes that I can well understand.

Computer skills:

1. My computer skills include: photoshop, light room, adobe apps.
  2. I still need to learn: illustrator.

Research & writing skills:

1. My greatest strengths as a researcher/writer include: Finding the information I need, and putting it into the format that is needed.
  2. I need to work on these aspects of research and writing: Following the criteria that the professor chooses for us.
  3. I learn best & accomplish most when: I am comfortable with the subject and the medium of the subject.

ACTION PLAN

Choose one class that you are struggling with or are not doing as well as you could. I am doing terrible in Algebra, and I think it is because It is definitely not one of my strengths and I think I need to put more time into studying.
Now make a list of 10 ways you could improve your performance in this class. Study more often, go to the math lab, go to office hours, study with friends, take better notes, ask more questions in class, in spare time study again.