Blog Post #1

Blog Post #1

1. Additional thoughts.

I loved these articles and thought it was very interesting to read about and it gave me  a better sense of understanding on how artists are and their personalities.

1. What are the main points of each article?

The main point of these articles is to inform the reader that artists come in all different forms and how there are many ways to enjoy being an artist.

1. What can artists learn from their “entrepreneurial cousins”?

Just learn how to get out there more and be a more independant and get more experience.

1. Do you agree that artists are entrepreneurs? why?

I do very much agree that artists are entrepreneurs, because of the way they go out and have their own pieces out for everyone to buy and see.

1. Which of the 12 characteristics of artists do you agree with?

Artists are humanists. They are experts of the “human condition” and observe human desires, needs, emotions, and behavior with a sharp, discerning eye and a high degree of empathy. They can feel with and for others, which should be every innovator’s distinct strength as well. I agree with this because i relate to it so well. This is completely accurate.

1. What others would you add to the list?

“Artists are humble people” mosts artists that I have met have been pretty have been humbled by their artwork.

PART TWO

I do have grit, once I put my mind to something I fully commit to it and am able to come out with a final product that I am so proud of. I could increase my level of grit by becoming more open to the idea of meaning trying new things and having the same kind of passion for things that don’t interest me as much.