- Nussbaum, Martha. “Patriotism and Cosmopolitanism.” The Boston Review. 1 Oct 1994.
- Katz, Stanley N. “Borderline Ignorance.” The Chronicle of Higher Education. 13 Jan 2014. (If you are not using a computer on campus, you may be asked to log in with your SEU password.)
- AAC&U VALUE Rubric for Global Learning. (This rubric was developed with substantial input by St. Edward’s faculty & staff members David Blair, Mity Myhr, Bob Strong, and Christie Sample Wilson. )
- St. Edward’s Global Learning Rubric
- St. Edward’s Mission Statement for Global Learning.
Suggestions for further reading
- Hovland, Kevin. Shared Futures: Global Learning & Liberal Education. American Association of Colleges & Universities, 2009. Especially relevant are chapters 2 & 3, which provide concrete examples of how colleges and universities are (and aren’t) enacting global learning in their curricula.
- Anderson, Chad and David Blair. “Developing a Global Learning Rubric: Strengthening Teaching and Improving Learning.” Diversity & Democracy 16 (2013).