Pre Sequencing: Movie 1

I didn’t know which movie I wanted to watch so I clicked the first one and ended up liking it quite a bit. I could tell the movie started at a moment where the main character had accomplished something he had been waiting for, but I did not understand at first why, the beginning of one of the scenes started over and went more in depth. This kept happening throughout the movie. This allows the audience to piece together the plot of the movie and helps us relate to the main character a bit, because we aren’t given everything at the beginning we are left clueless and have to put the pieces together in a backwards manner.
I’ve read books like this and they are much more confusing, I truthfully loved this movie and the sequencing of it. It wasn’t something that a person could just watch and be “oh okay I get it, it’s good” it is something that was more than entertaining it was intriguing and a lot of that had to do with its sequencing. The sequencing allowed the audience to uncover the story and the people in a similar way the character did. The mystery effect at the beginning leaves the audience wanting to more so they keep watching they want to put the pieces together. It isn’t strictly just a movie starting from and ending point that works to the beginning of how the character go to where his is, it repeats the beginning of scenes with additional information, in a logical manner, that will eventually give you the entire scene with the full amount of information.
This was original, and fun to watch especially before the sequencing project, other classes have me watching movies and/or TV shows as homework and this was definitely one of the better movies I have had to watch. I would like to see this done a little more often in movies or find a way to translate to this new type of crime television show.