Sequence- Prototype (Laser)

Cover PagePages 2-3Pages 4-5Pages 6-7Pages 8-9Pages 10-11Pages 12-13Page 14-15Pages 16-17Pages 18-19Page 20- 21Pages 22-23Pages 24- 25Pages 26- 27Back CoverSo some progress, in terms of the content. I did not have much problems with printing, the instructions were pretty straightforward, especially compared to the previous printing instructions. I completed a couple of more poems; now, I only have one more to complete. I did half of the drawings (to be made into collages) and inserted those into the prototype. I still need to figure out how to scan them and insert them into Photoshop and remove the background of the drawing (I believe the instructions are somewhere in my notes). Also, I recently decided that I want the front and back cover to be a solid black, with a white text box for the title in black letters. I will also have to figure out that. I still have much more to do, but I feel I am making progress in the concept, the content, and the technical ability. I feel it’s coming together.