RHETORIC AND COMPOSITION
- My greatest strengths in this course include: I enjoy the process of writing and revising essays.
- For greater success in this course, I need to: go to the writing center more often.
- My greatest strengths in this course include: My industriousness and determination to finish and excel in projects.
- For greater success in this course, I need to: ask for more feedback from my professors.
FRESHMAN SEMINAR: CINEMATIC DYSTOPIAS
- My greatest strengths in this course include: My attention to details and note taking when watching films.
- For greater success in this course, I need to: Participate more in class.
- My greatest strengths in this course include: How much attention I pay to the professor when he explains and demonstrate things.
- For greater success in this course, I need to: Practice more my drawings since I’m not really an artist (even though I want to be good at drawing).
- My computer skills include: I know how to use the basic Microsoft Office Programs, Photoshop, and now I just learned how to use Lightroom.
- I still need to learn: Other programs such as InDesign or Illustrator.
Research & writing skills:
- My greatest strengths as a researcher/writer include: My ability to write papers quickly. Once I get inspired, the words just flow out of me. I also like to engage in a deep research when writing papers.
- I need to work on these aspects of research and writing: I need to work on expanding my vocabulary and taking my writing to the next level.
- I learn best & accomplish most when: It’s something I enjoy, such as drawing or designing. When it’s a topic I like, I’m deeply engaged and wanting to learn more.
- I could draw more often.
- I could do each drawing twice.
- Keep working on the project even after I turned it in.
- Ask my professor for tips.
- Ask feedback from my professor when working on projects.
- Investigate for more drawing advice.
- Keep on re-turning in my projects for a better grade.
- Keeping a positive attitude in class.
- Practice makes perfect.
- Ask feedback from my classmates.