End Term Assessment

Before this class, I knew the basics of type from Typography 1. I already knew a handful of type terms and how to use InDesign. I feel that this class helped me expand more of what type is and different techniques to use for type and for using InDesign.

I think that I asked enough questions about any concept or lessons. I did get the answers I was looking for and understood what ever was said. I feel that I’m not getting enough practice time. For me, it takes so much time to do the assignments and following other course work, I feel too exhausted to put in time to do outside work.

I feel that I am getting enough feedback. I always take feedback seriously and always listen to what can be fixed in my work, I am apart of critiques even though I do often show up late as it is difficult for me sometimes to get enough sleep for a 9am class. Also, I am here for desk critiques and I do look forward to these as I’d like to know what your personal critique is on my work.

I’m not really sure if my life is in order or out of order. This semester was really hard for me and I pretty much behind everyone else and I now am caught up. In my opinion, i’m not really sure where I am right now.

Tuan’s class could be a more fun place to be if it weren’t at such early times. I think I’ve grown somewhat on making design decisions. I think from the beginning of the semester I think I’m more focused on the assignments and a bit more inspired.